Wed, 18 Nov|
'Need To Know' Networking
This unmissable networking opportunity is jointly organised by Stirling and Abertay Law society, and Aberdeen Legal Tech Society. With prominent representatives from many major city law firms in attendance this event is not to be missed!
Time & Location
18 Nov 2020, 18:00 – 21:00
About the Event
From 18:00-21:00 on the 18th of November, we are entertaining representatives from several prominent law firms for a major legal networking event. With Partners, graduate recruitment specialists and trainees in attendance, this is not an event to be missed. We are also raising money for the amazing charity, Shelter Scotland! The Zoom link will be included in your confirmation email.
- Douglas Roberts (Lindsays: Director)
- Murray Etherington (Partner Thontons)
- Carolyn O'Conour (Ashurst: HR Manager, National Early Career Programs);
- Rhona Shaw (Burness Paull: Graduate Recruitment)
- Khadija Sarwar (Keoghs: Solicitor)
- Emma Jackson (Shelter Scotland - our charitable partner for the event)
- Robert McConnell (Harper Macleod LLP: Trainee)
18:00-19:30: presentations from several guest speakers on various topics
19:30-21:00: networking via breakout rooms
General Admittance Ticket
This ticket is available to members of Stirling Law Society, Abertay Law Society and Aberdeen Legal Tech Society.