Stirling Legal Technology Conference
Time & Location
About the Event
The Stirling Legal Technology Conference will be the largest ever event run by the Stirling University Law Society. This is an unmissable opportunity for students to learn more about the legal technology industry, the effect it has on both clients and law firms, emerging technologies and to network with leaders in the sector.
The event will run from 10:00 until 15:30 with various presentations and events occurring throughout the day. You do not need to attend every session, however, we highly recommend you to try. A panel session (Q&A) will run from 11:00 to 12:00 and shall be followed by a formal networking session at 12:30; this will be an excellent opportunity to speak personally with our guest speakers.
- Christie Guimond - Senior Manager, Innovation and Engagement at White & Case LLP
- Guido Noto La Diega, Ph.D, Associate Professor of Intellectual Property and Privacy Law at University of Stirling;
- Alan D Stuart Stuart & Co, Founder of Stuart & Co and accredited Legal Technologist.
- Graeme Johnston, CEO and founder of Juralio - a Scotland based legal tech startup.
- Sarah Blair, Director of IT at Thorntons LLP
- Magen McNulty, fourth year law student at the University of Stirling.
- Society Members Ticket£0£00£0
- Non-member Ticket£0£00£0